• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Active Duty Medical Question

Jacksa71

Hello to all, i am currently active duty and applying for SNA/NFO. I finally finished my medical paperwork and the Flight Doc submitted my paperwork to NAMI. With the submission deadlinee coming up for the OCT (ISPP) SNA/NFO board, should I wait for the NAMI approval letter before submitting? or submit my package and copies of my medical paperwork before the deadline? I have seen both sides of people submitting the letter and people submitting their medical record. Any priors with good advice on this matter, please let me know.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello to all, i am currently active duty and applying for SNA/NFO. I finally finished my medical paperwork and the Flight Doc submitted my paperwork to NAMI. With the submission deadlinee coming up for the OCT (ISPP) SNA/NFO board, should I wait for the NAMI approval letter before submitting? or submit my package and copies of my medical paperwork before the deadline? I have seen both sides of people submitting the letter and people submitting their medical record. Any priors with good advice on this matter, please let me know.

You don't need a NAMI physical, simply an OCS/commissioning physical in order to apply.

I did a 2808, and 2807-1 form. The corpsman and flight doc immediately sent that to NAMI and I got a NAMI approval letter back in about 40 days. I don't know what I shouldve done differently to just get an ocs physical but they did everything for a NAMI approval after I told them it was for SNA.

Jacksa71

I will just submit all documentation that is needed and not worry about the NAMI submission. They’ll figure it out