• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN ACCP Bonus - voluntary paybacks & MSR waivers

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Does taking the ADHRB shoehorn one into particular billets post DH? Put another way, let's say I don't take the money and make DH, do I have any more latitude in my post-DH orders than the guy that took the money?

You would if you wanted to redesignate into another community as you aren't beholden to the commitment from the bonus. As for aviation jobs, perhaps, just depends on how hard up the detailer is for bodies in billets.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor

Interesting development: Piedmont is doing this program as well now and they're looking at enrolling a Hornet pilot into it who Left the community before hitting the RATP mins.

It shows that the airlines are further investing in programs to broaden their applicant pool of pilots to those (Helo pilots, low hours fixed wing guys) traditionally were in the unhirable category just a couple years ago.