• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Academy Educations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouargla

Between the Army and Navy which one of the academies has the best leadership education?BASED on the catalogs of both academies it appears West Point offers the best or at least emphasizes it more than Annapolis.

Comments from any Navy grads?

Ray

Well, they say the Naval Academy is a leadership laboratory. And since I went there I can agree with that. I don't think a catalog will give you an unbiased answer about that sort of thing. And you probably won't find too many west point grads on this forum to back up their brochure.

VT-22 T-45A TS
Currently: Phase 1/Mod 1

jmantel02

I went to USNA and had several friends who went to West Point. I can tell you FOR SURE that you will get a better experience going to West Point. The leadership program at USNA has become a politically correct joke where midshipman are rewarded by the administration for incessent backstabbing and being an all-around "yes man." Also, USNA seems to prize their academic program over anything else while West Point constantly instills upon the cadets that they are there to get a degree in leadership. Their actual major being secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.