• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A4s in the cockpit?

B

Blutonski816

computer animated or not... my jaw was on the floor.... just so I could have enough room to let out the laughs that clip produced...

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Blutonski816 said:
computer animated or not... my jaw was on the floor.... just so I could have enough room to let out the laughs that clip produced...

Yep, and you don't have to know a lick of German to enjoy either!

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
That was good .... but what XBox game are they advertising??? It would have been better to just advertise for the airlines with that stunt!! :)

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
It wasn't an xbox 360 game, but it was coded using the xbox360 dev kits and run on the xbox to showcase the 360's computing power

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Careful!

raptor10 said:
It wasn't an xbox 360 game, but it was coded using the xbox360 dev kits and run on the xbox to showcase the 360's computing power

If you show too much knowledge in this area, you make get fast-tracked into UAV/UCAVs!!

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
heyjoe said:
If you show too much knowledge[highlight]s[/highlight] in this area, you make get fast-tracked into UAV/UCAVs!!

Fixed it for you.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
That video was hilarious. I'm surprised A4s hasn't commented on it yet. . . . . maybe because he doesn't want to admit to doing things like this.;)

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Indeed unusual for him to be silent for so long....methinks he must be somewhere between the Rock and the Territory...speaking of which, I'm embarking on the Nashville (LPD-13) before the tide in AM. Assuming I won't have normal connectivity, see ya'll in a few days. Cheers, HJ

@ Steve Wilkins...I'll say hello to all your shoe buddies