• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

A suggestion

JTB7

On another site powered by vbulletin they have it so after you search in what your title is and click on the message box it searches for you. I think this will help with repeated threads and experienced people on AW telling them to search.

Heres what it looks like, note it has a different skin.

Screenshot-1-2.png

JTB7

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of this page. Is that what you're looking for?

No, that shows up after you make the thread. This shows up when making the thread so you dont make a repeat of another thread.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
All mods/hacks currently available will be broken by the upcoming switch to 4.0 software that will hopefully be released in the coming month(s). If the mod is available and published after that release, I will look at it. Similar threads has a high overhead on the server, so it would definitely be a mod that I would be leary of installing.