• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

8 September 2019 OCS Class

BSchroth

i was slated for the 13OCT class but just got word i might be moved to this class. Fingers crossed!!! Any other CEC's in here?

BSchroth

I got word that I was moved up from 9/29 to 9/08. Just requested to join the FB group.

I received word also, had a buddy check eNTRs for me and I still show my old class date. Wont believe it until i have the finsel letter in my hand.

nwg3

I received word also, had a buddy check eNTRs for me and I still show my old class date. Wont believe it until i have the finsel letter in my hand.
Agreed, my recruiter, (ive used the one in Santee by the way), but he has assured me I am GTG, I'm swearing in next tuesday.

BSchroth

Same location for me as well. I’m not sure what’s going on with mine. I was told I was in the class and not in the class. Not sure what’s happening