• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

8 April 2018 OCS Class

spxnyc

Graduation 29JUN18.

Is anyone slated for this class? I got my orders last week.

Rufio, I hope I didn't steal your thunder by making this thread.

spxnyc

I honestly don't know. If I were to take a guess you would definitely be in the running because I've seen that they send SNA off pretty quickly. I'm AD stationed in California so I think that's a reason I got my orders so early.
Great job on the ASTB those are really good scores.

RED91

My recruiter informed me I would be in this class. Here is some quick background about myself:
I'm 26 years of age, male from Dayton, OH, and I have both a Bachelors and Masters degree in Exercise Science from Ohio University and Cleveland State University, respectively. I have been selected for SWO and I cannot wait to embark on this journey.
***We should look in creating a group page on Facebook

spxnyc

My recruiter informed me I would be in this class. Here is some quick background about myself:
I'm 26 years of age, male from Dayton, OH, and I have both a Bachelors and Masters degree in Exercise Science from Ohio University and Cleveland State University, respectively. I have been selected for SWO and I cannot wait to embark on this journey.
***We should look in creating a group page on Facebook
Hey congrats man! I'm sure you've worked your butt off so it's been a long time coming. Definitely create one and I'm sure everyone will join in.

Catron901

I just received my FINSEL Letter for this class. Just created this account. I will update my Signature and my background as I get time. I will attempt to create a Facebook group for our class, this weekend. Currently stationed in San Diego, California. Just need someone to add to the group before I create it.

RED91

50 days left! I hope everyone is hitting their marks for the initial strength test. My recruiter recently informed me that many applicants are failing their required reps/time and as a result are being rolled into later classes. Luckily for this group the weather will be warmer outside for running and drills.

mke07

50 days left! I hope everyone is hitting their marks for the initial strength test. My recruiter recently informed me that many applicants are failing their required reps/time and as a result are being rolled into later classes. Luckily for this group the weather will be warmer outside for running and drills.
Idk. Easier to run in cold dry air in my opinion but to each their own. Shits gonna be humid like a swamp come late May early June.