• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

737 Type Rating from P-8

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
We in TACAMO are to blame for a lot, but give credit where credit is due.
Hey, my brother appreciates that you guys keep the PAR/ASR going at Tinker whenever the AF wants to get rid of it- if for nothing else than his own personal ability to see the sheer look of terror on the face of one of his studs/new aircraft commanders when he tells them to fly one. Handling a two engines on the same wing failure? they got it. Make them fly a full up PAR? Primary student level helmet fire.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Also, 737 type means close to nothing in the civilian world now that SWA doesn’t care about it. Everyone else that wants you to fly a 737 will send you to a type rating school like Higher Power or FSI.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Make them fly a full up PAR? Primary student level helmet fire.
But . . . you literally just have to make sure they're not telling you to do something dumb, then do what they tell you. ¯\(ツ)

Must be a millennial thing.

ARAMP1

Aviator Extraordinaire
pilot
None
You planning on leaving your Little Boeing for a Baby Boeing, Al?
LOL....Nope. Though the 75 is a bit small so I was thinking about joining you and going widebody next bid. But, I'm bidding right around 50% in VTO right now, so life is pretty good. Might have to pick your brain over a beverage in return for some mentorship.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
But . . . you literally just have to make sure they're not telling you to do something dumb, then do what they tell you. ¯\(ツ)

Must be a millennial thing.

What if the PAR controller isn’t woke? Are you gonna blindly take orders from the patriarchy?