• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

6 AUG 18 /SWO board

calidude620

I took the OAR for the final time and managed to increase my score by 1 pt LOL, not sure if they are looking for a larger margin but we will see what happens
Hey, at least it went up each time. The numbers seem to have been a little lower the last few boards, but here's to hoping. Some of the stats from the last few boards have been pretty interesting if the google docs are anything to go by (they probably aren't). Trying to understand the rhyme or reason why this person was chosen, and that person wasn't will drive you batty. Good luck!

TheIronMike

Hey, at least it went up each time. The numbers seem to have been a little lower the last few boards, but here's to hoping. Some of the stats from the last few boards have been pretty interesting if the google docs are anything to go by (they probably aren't). Trying to understand the rhyme or reason why this person was chosen, and that person wasn't will drive you batty. Good luck!
Good luck to you too man, also gamecock here, good to see a Clemson Tiger

calidude620

Submitted mine a couple of months ago as my first choice was IWC. Naturally, I found the "SWO-centric" motivational statement threads about two weeks later. Wondering if I can re-submit an edited statement before the due date for this board if I don't get picked up for my first choice. Haven't heard back from my recruiter yet. I'm beyond ready to go.

viacavazos

Now that everyone here has (presumably) submitted their packet for this board: who are all of you?

Barring stats, I recently graduated university with a degree in Spanish Literature. I am often reading and playing tennis and I used to edit my university's student-run newspaper.

This is my first OCS application, so I'm excited for this board to meet.

What about the rest of you? Have any of you considered other jobs or designations in the Navy?

VC

zoeth

Over 9000
Now that everyone here has (presumably) submitted their packet for this board: who are all of you?

Barring stats, I recently graduated university with a degree in Spanish Literature. I am often reading and playing tennis and I used to edit my university's student-run newspaper.

This is my first OCS application, so I'm excited for this board to meet.

What about the rest of you? Have any of you considered other jobs or designations in the Navy?

VC

I have a BS in Cyber Warfare from Penn, ran my universities analytics lab called 'Red Cell' and enjoy working out, building electronics, and working on vehicles.

This WOULD have been my first OCS application, but my OR screwed up and *forgot* that I needed to submit a letter "no benefits" from the VA (I am prior Navy, 5 years AD) Which he told me 2 days before package was due. So I guess I get another couple months of working out and studying appendix Bravo.

I will be applying for the upcoming Crypto board and the ~Sep SWO board. Best of luck to those of you who got in this one!