• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

5th NOV 18 Board

Starting this thread because I heard it convened on Monday. Got luck to you all. How many days does the board usually conclude their sitting. How long does it take to actually get notified of you been Pro Rec Y

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Starting this thread because I heard it convened on Monday. Got luck to you all. How many days does the board usually conclude their sitting. How long does it take to actually get notified of you been Pro Rec Y

Didn’t you say you were prorec’d in a previous board?

Also try searching around the forums for your question. You’d be surprised what you can find instead of asking strangers to help you.

Didn’t you say you were prorec’d in a previous board?

Also try searching around the forums for your question. You’d be surprised what you can find instead of asking strangers to help you.
Yes I was Pro Rec for SWO. Supply was my 1st choice so I'm waiting on the result before I make my decision. Anyway, do u have any information on when the results are gonna be out?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Yes I was Pro Rec for SWO. Supply was my 1st choice so I'm waiting on the result before I make my decision. Anyway, do u have any information on when the results are gonna be out?

There’s already a November supply board, please do a better job searching.

As for your question, once again search previous supply boards to find your answer for a timeframe.

There’s already a November supply board, please do a better job searching.

As for your question, once again search previous supply boards to find your answer for a timeframe.
Roger that shipmate! I will search for the November board but will hit u up to send me the link if I can't find it. Thx