• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

4 Feb 2018 OCS Class

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
Wow that is awesome! I wouldn’t expect getting one until 2 months out.

Command release date is 1 February, so hoping for this class!!

RED91

Checking in:
Dayton, OH
Male
26 y.o.
SWO
B.S. and Masters in Exercise Science
Looking forward to OCS and meeting all of you!

menloe

My recruiter informed me that I will be in this class. I do t have a FINSEL yet because I’m still in school. I graduate in a couple weeks and will hopefully have one soon.

menloe

Nope, graduate in December but was told I'd be in this class, won't get the letter until I can send in my transcripts
I'm in the same boat (15 long days away from graduation!!!). I'm not sure how the recruiter KNOWS I'll be in this class without a FINSEL, but I'm resorting to trusting his judgement/knowledge and just going with the flow until I get my actual FINSEL letter. Good luck to you all and I seriously can't wait to finally get to OCS!

RED91

I feel pretty solid on the physical requirements for OCS, my main issue to trying to learn everything from the Appendix B packet. Have any of you conjured any tips or mnemonics in your studies?

menloe

I feel pretty solid on the physical requirements for OCS, my main issue to trying to learn everything from the Appendix B packet. Have any of you conjured any tips or mnemonics in your studies?
I hate to say that I haven't even began to study that yet. I have my last final next Tuesday, so after that I'll dive into the OCS stuff.

RED91

I hate to say that I haven't even began to study that yet. I have my last final next Tuesday, so after that I'll dive into the OCS stuff.
I understand, Good Luck on the finals. The packet is not difficult by any means just a lot of memorization.

(NAC)Arizona

1520/AMDO
What’s been working for me is I have a small book and I rewrite each section one at a time about 4-6 times. Usually about the 3-4th time I can rewrite it from memory without error. Then I will say it from memory without error before I move on to another section. Complete memorisation.