• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3BR/2BA in Pensacola (Close to NAS!)

AGurlWithADream

3 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
2 Car Garage
6’ Privacy Fenced Backyard with shed for storage
Awesome Open Floor Plan
Sunroom – With sliding windows & screens, and a ceiling fan for circulation
Cathedral Ceilings
Central Heat & AC – Also, you can program the heat/air to turn off/on to conserve electricity & MONEY
Alarm System – You will have to pay for the service, should you choose to use it
Master Bedroom has French doors, and a HUGE walk-in (And keep walking) closet
Master Bath has an oversized garden tub, a rain-simulating shower head, double vanity & sinks, and a separate toilet room.

Less than a mile from the back gate of NAS Pensacola! (Toward Perdido on Gulf Beach Hwy)

Absolutely NO SMOKING inside my house!

Dogs ok, up to 45 pounds…as long as they are HOUSEBROKEN! No cats, please.

Available February 1st.

$950 per month.

I own the house, but live in Virginia. So I use Exit Realty NFI to manage my property. They handle the contract and details. They will conduct a credit & rental history check.

I am sentimental about this house. I expect my tenant to take great care and to keep open communication with me and Exit Realty, should you need anything repaired, or have questions. I am not looking to make money from my house, I just want to cover the mortgage and Exit Realty’s fees. I love this house and everything about it, but I am just not ready to sell it yet.

If you are interested, please contact Valerie with Exit Realty NFI at (850) 994-7744. She knows that I am advertising on Airwarriors.com, so just tell her that you are interested in renting my house (I’m Amanda Fox) on Spinnaker Place in Pensacola.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask me. I am more than willing to help!

-Amanda