• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3BR/2BA House for sale in Milton

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Having finally ended that nightmare called being a landlord, I am selling my house in Milton. I won't shill on and on, but I would love to deal with someone from that our big dysfunctional Airwarriors family, many of whom are going to Whiting, only 20min from this lovely home.... Say you read this on Airwarriors and get a 10% discount (well, maybe not 10%, but we'll work out something). :icon_zbee

BTW, don't know how to make my hyperlinks look all cool, but here's the listing. PM me with any questions. After 3 years on the site, I figure I rate a shameless plug or two. Hope someone wants to do business! :D

http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/HomeListing.asp?snum=13&locallnk=yes&frm=byzip&mnbed=3&mnbath=2&mnprice=150000&mxprice=175000&js=off&pgnum=2&fid=so&stype=&mnsqft=&mls=xmls&areaid=32583&poe=realtor&zp=32583&sbint=&vtsort=&typ=1&x=52&y=11&sid=06049D38C151C&snumxlid=1051443991&lnksrc=00002

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
The link is dead because it's SOLD! I don't think it was to an Airwarriors user, but thanks to those who checked it out nonetheless!