• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

38 year old with a Master's in Education

Lemwolf

Im currently in the reserves, 41 years old with a Post Graduate Degree in Leadership & Acountablity, Masters in Education, Bachelors in Liberal Studies with a minor in Information Security and a undergraduate degree in General Studies. I have 15 years of governmental experience, my current position is Engineering Technician and I work partime at UPS performing logistics. Im currently applying for ODS, I just took my ODS physical at MEPS November 19, 2020. My strongest area is supply but I will be happy with Intel or any where the Navy feels fit to use my expertise.. You should apply for ODS since you have children. Plus you maybe limited to some programs, my advice is not to give up, I had to go enlisted first, I joined the military at the age of 39. Now I'm on my officer path..

Just explore all your options whatever your choice, plus when you get in its waivers... Keep pushing OCS, have more than one plan, if you are considering enlisted you are approaching the cut off age keep that in mind.. Keep pursuing all angles...

Last edited: