• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3300 Sqft Yuma House with Pool/Hot Tub/Bar/Pool Table - Roommates Needed

cisforsmasher

pilot
It is sad that $1060 is 0-3 with 4 years BAH out in Yuma. It has not caught up nearly as fast as it should have with the real estate explosion out there.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
San Diego has perfect weather? I guess so, if you like shooting PARs through the marine layer half of the year.

The rest of it is correct. Yuma may lack many things, but great flying weather isn't one of them.

phrogpilot73

San Diego has perfect weather? I guess so, if you like shooting PARs through the marine layer half of the year.

The rest of it is correct. Yuma may lack many things, but great flying weather isn't one of them.
[THREADJACK]
Was flying Tac Support for WTI, and was leading a section back from 29 Stumps. ATIS said TS Cond II, and I continued inbound. Dash 2 insisted that he wanted to pick up a PAR because of TS Cond II (he was a west coast guy). I dissolved section, came in VFR and waited for him on the line while he came in on his PAR. "Dude, if we didn't fly in TS Cond II in North Carolina, we wouldn't fly from July - September!"

It did rain that day - I think that happens twice a year?!?
[/THREADJACK]

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
What does TS Cond II have to do with anything? Whether or not I shoot a PAR is based on the ceiling/vis, not TS Cond. Your wingman is an idiot (although you already knew that).

Anyway.....back to TBones house and roomate options.

Ralph

Haha funniest post I've read in a long time. My cousin lives out there. Hope your not single, of course lots of latino girls. Wal Mart is the place to hang out on Friday nights.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Haha funniest post I've read in a long time. My cousin lives out there. Hope your not single, of course lots of latino girls. Wal Mart is the place to hang out on Friday nights.

Stop trolling the thread, jackass.

Bolter

pilot
T-bone, when I am out there for Mojave Viper in Jan I'll just give you my per diem and crash at your house on the weekends. I'm sure that meatwhistle and myself can muster up some cash to avoid staying in the Q.