• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31 May 09

snaBuholzer09

Pro-rec'd SNA
Just got word (May 15) that I'll be reporting to Newport on May 31. Navy has pro-rec'd me for flight school. If any other SNAs will be in this class post on this thread!

KLT

hey guys, I just got pro rec'd yesterday, and a call today saying that I'm going to OCS in this class!!!

I'm getting my shoulder checked out tomorrow to make sure that nothing is wrong with it ( i hurt it three weeks ago) and then we shall see if I'm good to go!

Kathleen-----------22/F-------SNA-----nonprior--------Los Angeles, CA

oldmm2

There is a facebook page for the 31MAY OCS class created by some of the folks at usnavyocs.com. Come on over and join us.

search for:

Navy OCS Class 31 MAY 2009

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Just a warning, be careful what you post on AW/Facebook/other sites, including the other OCS forum - DIs and candios have been known to browse. Nothing to get all worried about, just FWIW.

snaBuholzer09

Pro-rec'd SNA
I am an SNA reporting on 31 may. when are u getting in to Newport?

Since I'm taking my car and making the drive from Ohio my recruiter advised getting to Newport on Friday. I'm taking his advice and getting a hotel room Friday and Saturday night - anyone else arriving early? Maybe we could meet up ahead of time.

snaBuholzer09

Pro-rec'd SNA
hey guys, I just got pro rec'd yesterday, and a call today saying that I'm going to OCS in this class!!!

I'm getting my shoulder checked out tomorrow to make sure that nothing is wrong with it ( i hurt it three weeks ago) and then we shall see if I'm good to go!

Kathleen-----------22/F-------SNA-----nonprior--------Los Angeles, CA

Wow! A call just 2 days ago and only 1-day after getting pro-rec'd!? That's awesome. Brendan-22/M-SNA-nonprior-Cleveland, OH myself...

Good luck with the shoulder.

oldmm2

I'm taking his advice and getting a hotel room Friday and Saturday night - anyone else arriving early? Maybe we could meet up ahead of time.

I am driving from Arizona. I'll arrive in RI on the 29th. I have a room reserved at the Navy Gateway Inns (The BOQ on base at Newport). There are several others arriving and staying there also. Saturday we're trying to put together a dinner meet and greet before the big day. Join the facebook group for more info as it comes.