• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3 March 2019 OCS Class

swotivator

Yea thats my plan. They took my finger prints again today since they expired and said they are rushing everything to process me by the 25th. Im still waiting for my security, finsel, orders heck I havent even sworn in yet. Little crazy right now. I converted most important info to mp3 gonna play everything on loop 24/7.
Good luck! When did you last do your fingerprints? I didn’t even know those could expire....

loch

OCS Re-applicant
I don’t think SWOs do a prescreen, but I applied for the March IWC board so I have to wait on that anyways and may have to do a prescreen then. Why did you need to do 2 prescreen interviews? Is that the norm?
Depends on what you put on your SF-86. Some people don't even need to do one interview, but I needed a second one also because the SSO hadn't gotten a chance to review my SF-86 for the first interview yet, then realized there were more questions he had to ask after his review.

Yea thats my plan. They took my finger prints again today since they expired and said they are rushing everything to process me by the 25th. Im still waiting for my security, finsel, orders heck I havent even sworn in yet. Little crazy right now. I converted most important info to mp3 gonna play everything on loop 24/7.
Nice, try flashcards too for the insignia. You will swear in after you get FINSEL. NRD needs to draw up the contract before swearing you in.

loch

OCS Re-applicant
Mine were definitely done half a year ago, now I gotta contact my OR...lol
A few of us had to redo fingerprints. My OR said they "had trouble finding them"...Barcodes weren't matching up with the ones taken at MEPS.

Obelius

Hello Folks, congrats to everyone. Has any one had a class date and then told that they are on standby for that class date? I was awaiting results for another board which seems to have pushed my spot in the class. I’m trying to get an idea of the chances of me leaving this weekend.

Hello Folks, congrats to everyone. Has any one had a class date and then told that they are on standby for that class date? I was awaiting results for another board which seems to have pushed my spot in the class. I’m trying to get an idea of the chances of me leaving this weekend.
Yes, I was told to plan for this class and then my recruiter called me on Friday and told me I was on standby.

loch

OCS Re-applicant
They had to give up my spot this morning. Looks like I'll be in the 3/24 class. Good luck, everyone!