• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

3 March 2019 OCS Class

Joe099

Its going to be interesting how long it will take for us to get our FINSELs, especially since the 24 March 2019 is filling up from what I heard.
Does that mean March 3rd is full? I was listed on Feb 10 but I'm waiting on security still. I'm wondering if I'm on a class list currently..

Joe099

Congratulations! Who did you talk to to get confirmed? Your OR?
I'm not sure what OR means but from context clues of what I've seen in the forum I'm guessing it's something like Original Recruiter or Office Recruiter..

But to answer your question, my recruiter emailed me.

mattr44

I'm not sure what OR means but from context clues of what I've seen in the forum I'm guessing it's something like Original Recruiter or Office Recruiter..

But to answer your question, my recruiter emailed me.

Yessir, OR would be Officer Recruiter! I was told to expect 03 March as well, but pending FINSEL at this time. I put my 2 weeks in at work, really hope this doesn't kick me back farther.

Joe099

Yessir, OR would be Officer Recruiter! I was told to expect 03 March as well, but pending FINSEL at this time. I put my 2 weeks in at work, really hope this doesn't kick me back farther.
I left my job a week before the Feb 10 class that I thought I was going to. I'm just grateful for a supportive wife and the fact that I saved a little for such cases. I have plenty of time to prepare my physical goals and Appendix B knowledge now. (I'm sitting outside of the gym currently)

bcekli

Hello,

So I just got a bombshell dropped on me this morning. I might be this class. I was told I might have a few more months and would be told a few months from the class date so have not been studying too much worrying I still might get denied. Now I might only have a couple of weeks to get caught up should be fun. I am now scrambling ordering the stuff off my wishlists I need for OCS hoping everything gets here in time.

loch

OCS Re-applicant
Hello,

So I just got a bombshell dropped on me this morning. I might be this class. I was told I might have a few more months and would be told a few months from the class date so have not been studying too much worrying I still might get denied. Now I might only have a couple of weeks to get caught up should be fun. I am now scrambling ordering the stuff off my wishlists I need for OCS hoping everything gets here in time.
Good luck. Drop everything else nonessential and focus on this. I was only given a few days' notice, so I understand the frenzy (originally slated for 2/10 class, got pushed back). Guess we know what to expect in the Navy now!

swotivator

Good luck. Drop everything else nonessential and focus on this. I was only given a few days' notice, so I understand the frenzy (originally slated for 2/10 class, got pushed back). Guess we know what to expect in the Navy now!

Are you still waiting on your security paperwork? Or just FINSEL now

loch

OCS Re-applicant
Are you still waiting on your security paperwork? Or just FINSEL now
FINSEL. I've already submitted all the documents needed. Did my 2nd pre-screening interview last week, so my NRD and I are expecting news soon. It seems to be taking around 2 weeks for everyone else from their last interview. Same boat?

swotivator

FINSEL. I've already submitted all the documents needed. Did my 2nd pre-screening interview last week, so my NRD and I are expecting news soon. It seems to be taking around 2 weeks for everyone else from their last interview. Same boat?
I don’t think SWOs do a prescreen, but I applied for the March IWC board so I have to wait on that anyways and may have to do a prescreen then. Why did you need to do 2 prescreen interviews? Is that the norm?

bcekli

Yea thats my plan. They took my finger prints again today since they expired and said they are rushing everything to process me by the 25th. Im still waiting for my security, finsel, orders heck I havent even sworn in yet. Little crazy right now. I converted most important info to mp3 gonna play everything on loop 24/7.