• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2BR Condo in Norfolk for Rent *Utilities Included*

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Newly renovated, pet-friendly 2BR/1BA condo in the Downtown Norfolk Freemason Neighborhood. **Rent Includes: water, sewer, trash, basic cable, secured underground parking, clubhouse, and courtyard with an in-ground pool**

Good location central to all the bases. No bridges or tunnels for commute to NS Norfolk, NAS Oceana, or JEB Little Creek. Quick access to I-264/664/64 to get anywhere else. Discounted multi year lease available.

Listing Here

Feel free to PM with any questions.

SynixMan

pilot
Contributor
Damn, if you get the asking price I need to up the rent on my unit!

Ha! Maybe you should! :)

The value is in all utilities being included and the underground parking. Cable alone is $60 a month you don't have to pay. So rent plus a small electric bill is all you have to worry about. The big apartment complexes in the area nickel and dime you on everything.

JollyGood

Flashing Dome
pilot
Newly renovated, pet-friendly 2BR/1BA condo in the Downtown Norfolk Freemason Neighborhood. **Rent Includes: water, sewer, trash, basic cable, secured underground parking, clubhouse, and courtyard with an in-ground pool**

Good location central to all the bases. No bridges or tunnels for commute to NS Norfolk, NAS Oceana, or JEB Little Creek. Quick access to I-264/664/64 to get anywhere else. Discounted multi year lease available.

Listing Here

Feel free to PM with any questions.

Attempting to PM but I think I cannot view your profile to get there.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Ha! Maybe you should! :)

The value is in all utilities being included and the underground parking. Cable alone is $60 a month you don't have to pay. So rent plus a small electric bill is all you have to worry about. The big apartment complexes in the area nickel and dime you on everything.
Yeah, renting privately is better than the big units. The off street parking is nice. Does it have a Battleship view? If so might sweeten the deal for the SWOs out there.

I've been renting my condo in Ghent for 6yrs and have pretty much always had a tenant.

SynixMan

pilot
Contributor
Yeah, renting privately is better than the big units. The off street parking is nice. Does it have a Battleship view? If so might sweeten the deal for the SWOs out there.

I've been renting my condo in Ghent for 6yrs and have pretty much always had a tenant.

Sadly no Wisconsin view, but we're two blocks from it. The patio does overlook the street and the park that's nearby though. Freemason doesn't have any major streets (everyone uses Brambleton and Bousch on the borders), so traffic is always light.

SWOMan

this gives me so much hope for Norfolk. Seems very cozy, and is wayyy cheaper than where I am now.