• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

29 October 2017 OCS Class

kthompson.navy

Has anyone actually received orders? I got the email from Mr. Celestin and I had to fill out a Service Agreement, but I'm still waiting on physical orders.

justheretocreep

Has anyone actually received orders? I got the email from Mr. Celestin and I had to fill out a Service Agreement, but I'm still waiting on physical orders.

I don't believe I have yet either. I have drill this weekend so that is when I'm going over the service agreement and all that with my command, I'll check and see if orders actually popped yet while I'm there knocking all that stuff out.

jkrambler

My recruiter just got my contract for this class. Congrats to all the other candidates. I also have my app into the marines for the January class so now I just have to decide which one to pursue.

Carina

My recruiter just got my contract for this class. Congrats to all the other candidates. I also have my app into the marines for the January class so now I just have to decide which one to pursue.
Woah! Must be nice to have those options. Marines for officer as well?