• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

29 November 2020 OCS Class

NVRDNK

My recruiter told me that I’ll be reporting to ocs on 15 November for quarantine and I’ll be in the actual class that starts on 29 November. Is anybody else in this class and/or know of a Facebook group for it?

SBeaty

I was wondering what precautions they would be taking for classes starting this year/next. I wonder why they don't just have people quarantine before showing up and then do testing once there just to be safe.

NVRDNK

In this class, notified ~1.5wks ago. Thought I saw a thread for this class awhile back but never relocated it.
I actually just looked through the spreadsheet for the May SNA/SNFO board and it looks like a quite a few people from that board have this date. Couldn’t find a thread though.

Ancalagon

I’m in this class too. I haven’t seen a Facebook group yet.

Heyyy! I applied again and just got selected for Intel... and now we ended up in the same OCS class! ?

My recruiter said to expect to fly out on November 14th for ROM, then start class on Nov. 29th til March 12th. Looks like there will probably be some extra time in there for Winter holiday break? Not sure how that's handled at OCS, especially during COVID-19.

Last edited:

NVRDNK

Heyyy! I applied again and just got selected for Intel... and now we ended up in the same OCS class! ?

My recruiter said to expect to fly out on November 14th for ROM, then start class on Nov. 29th til March 12th. Looks like there will probably be some extra time in there for Winter holiday break? Not sure how that's handled at OCS, especially during COVID-19.
I was wondering about the holidays actually. I’m pretty sure in the past there was always a chance to go home for a couple weeks but I doubt they are gonna let us leave. Unless they make us quarantine again when we get back.

Camille

That is amazing! I'm so excited to hear that you made it this time! I was disappointed when you didn't get good news the first time but it seems like you'll be on track with the rest of us who were selected the first time.

I'm still curious to see how Winter Break plays out. I have a feeling we won't be allowed to leave because of Covid, but hopefully we'll at least be allowed some chill time and extra study time. Maybe the mess hall will feel sorry for us and give us some killer chow. One could hope.

Make sure to join our facebook group. And congratulations! I'm so happy to hear the good news!

JSaint23

My recruiter told me that I’ll be reporting to ocs on 15 November for quarantine and I’ll be in the actual class that starts on 29 November. Is anybody else in this class and/or know of a Facebook group for it?
Hey bro I’m in this class as well. I don’t think there’s a Facebook group yet