• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28NOV21 Supply Corps Board

TheDR

I was just told earlier that my kit will be at board, not sure if this is confirmation of some kind of at board list or if anyone has heard any rumblings of that. I know there’s a lot of people posting those in the SNA and SNFO threads

kyg9505

I was just told earlier that my kit will be at board, not sure if this is confirmation of some kind of at board list or if anyone has heard any rumblings of that. I know there’s a lot of people posting those in the SNA and SNFO threads
I saw the at board list for 1NOV21 NFO board, are you on it? The at board list for supply board isn't out yet.

kyg9505

I just received an email from Mr. Celestin that my OCS application has been received and it is forwarded for medical review and waiver process. How long does that usually take before proceeding to at-board?? I submitted the package on 26OCT21 and 1 waiver for math.

freddyz

Just submitted my reconsideration packaged. Hopefully this is the board for me. I am AD guy. How many AD guys are applying for this board? Good luck to all.

kyg9505

Applying for Supply & SWO
OAR: high 50s (56 or 58 can't remember)
GPA: 3.97
Major: Environmental science

Side Note: Anyone else not know that the 25-Oct-21 Supply Board had been cancelled/moved until recently? I was kind of blindsided by that.
Yes it is moved to 28NOV21. I attached the most updated board schedule here few days ago. Check it out.

cbaran66

CORRECTION:

Applying for Supply & SWO
OAR: 59 (got confirmation from my recruiter)
GPA: 3.97
Major: Environmental science

freddyz

I am also active duty. What are your stats? Good luck!

Applying for SUPPLY CORPS
I have a lot of waivers for TIS/OAR/MATH
B.S. Criminal Justice GPA 3.44
Appraisals: 6 overall from 4 Supply Corps Captains and 2 Supply Corps Commanders all 10's
This will be my third time applying. I really want this so i will keep applying until i succeed.

Good Luck and Happy Veterans Day!