• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

errantensign

Your recruiters are that easy going? When I gave my recruiter all of my package info I asked if it was submitted once we hit Dec 19th and I got yelled at lol. Literally was the first time I asked if it was submitted....

I lucked out with a really personable recruiter who is also on the ball. Luck of the draw I guess.

Brand0034

I lucked out with a really personable recruiter who is also on the ball. Luck of the draw I guess.
Mine is on the ball and super fast, just got upset when I asked if it was submitted. So I just couldn’t imagine sending a screenshot of someone saying the at board list is out lol.

exNavyOffRec

Your recruiters are that easy going? When I gave my recruiter all of my package info I asked if it was submitted once we hit Dec 19th and I got yelled at lol. Literally was the first time I asked if it was submitted....

I am guessing your recruiter is primarily an enlisted recruiter or just came from enlisted recruiting, what he did is exactly how you show people you are an asshole.

Pilotboyg

After I finished my packet, my recruiter said to reach out in February. I texted him this week and got no response ??

Thanos

My new, better recruiter transferred stations after they helped resubmit my kit. But I was given contact info for a new recruiter, who’d answer my remaining questions and tell me the results. So I texted him today and asked if he could check if my name is there’s (idk how much he was told about my situation and prior issue with the Oct board) and he just said that if my recruiter said it was submitted I’m probably fine.
So he might think I’m an idiot for asking, idk. But I have very good reason to ask, because I was told my kit was submitted and squared away for the 28 Oct board...and it wasn’t...and here we are lol.

Mike9595

I think I have annoyed the heck out of my recruiter and he says its all squared away but Thanos has given me anxiety....but if yall got that list ?

Thanos

I think I have annoyed the heck out of my recruiter and he says its all squared away but Thanos has given me anxiety....but if yall got that list ?

It’s frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same.

But seriously, I didn’t mean to worry you or anyone else, I was just recounting prior experiences! I’m sure we’re fine!

Mike9595

It’s frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same.

But seriously, I didn’t mean to worry you or anyone else, I was just recounting prior experiences! I’m sure we’re fine!

Haha don't worry I have been on edge since my package was submitted in November. Waiting is the real killer.

DefiningFire

Haha don't worry I have been on edge since my package was submitted in November. Waiting is the real killer.

Literally submitted mine the day before the deadline date due to when my new graduation transcript was released... I've been told it got submitted to who it needed to but waiting for the At Board has my anxiety through the roof with this wait.