• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Sjohnny15

Has anybody received information about moving their house hold goods? My friend who was a non prior that went to ODS had all of her belongings packed up by the Navy prior to going because she new her next duty station. For the SNA’s and NFO’s we all know where we are going next so I’m curious if our things get packed before going or if we move after OCS? I am prior service but am a reservist on active duty orders, so I’m in a little different situation than the active duty component. I’m assuming I’ll be doing with the civilians do.

alezale

Has anybody received information about moving their house hold goods? My friend who was a non prior that went to ODS had all of her belongings packed up by the Navy prior to going because she new her next duty station. For the SNA’s and NFO’s we all know where we are going next so I’m curious if our things get packed before going or if we move after OCS? I am prior service but am a reservist on active duty orders, so I’m in a little different situation than the active duty component. I’m assuming I’ll be doing with the civilians do.
I spoke with an NFO who is in Pensacola now. From what I gathered, it is our responsibility to move all of our stuff since it is only considered a training station. NFOs typically get reimbursed since they’re there longer but SNA have a harder time. I’m currently debating on selling all of my stuff or keeping it and moving it.

Sjohnny15

I spoke with an NFO who is in Pensacola now. From what I gathered, it is our responsibility to move all of our stuff since it is only considered a training station. NFOs typically get reimbursed since they’re there longer but SNA have a harder time. I’m currently debating on selling all of my stuff or keeping it and moving it.
Well dang, that’s an expensive move. Especially if you married and have a family. I don’t have kids so I can’t imagine that cost. I thought it was a PCS move?

TyKing

pilot
Well dang, that’s an expensive move. Especially if you married and have a family. I don’t have kids so I can’t imagine that cost. I thought it was a PCS move?
I believe if you married you get follow on orders to NAS Whiting Field, so it should be a full PCS move. Don't quote me though.

The13abyGod

USN SNA
Kinda late on this post considering I got the news a while ago, but I was just informed of my class date and it reminded me. I am stoked to start.
ASTB-E: 63 7/6/7
Major: Business Marketing: Hawai'i Pacific University
GPA: 3.2
PROREC-Y SNA

Pilotboyg

Kinda late on this post considering I got the news a while ago, but I was just informed of my class date and it reminded me. I am stoked to start.
ASTB-E: 63 7/6/7
Major: Business Marketing: Hawai'i Pacific University
GPA: 3.2
PROREC-Y SNA
Congratulations, when is your class date?

r3coil

Hello everyone. Who here are AD who got selected for pilot or NFO? Do you mind posting your stats? I just would like to compare with what I got. I plan on applying for the november board. Thanks

KFC

Hello everyone. Who here are AD who got selected for pilot or NFO? Do you mind posting your stats? I just would like to compare with what I got. I plan on applying for the november board. Thanks

Check here for the January Board:

And here for the May Board:

May board is still waiting for results.