• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

Pilotboyg

Hopefully the at-board list will come out this week. The October at-board list came out about 4 days before the board met.

AirBlair

Hello everyone! I am late to the game but submitted my packet back in December for the 27JAN20 board. First time putting in for this and look forward to getting to know everyone!

OAR: 53
AQR: 6
PFAR: 7
FOFAR: 6

GPA: 3.19
Major: Organizational Leadership

Thanos

How many times a day do y'all get asked when you're "shipping out"?

I get asked constantly and I can't even forget that I am sitting here waiting for someone to tell me my future.

I’ve been waiting for so long, at this point my friends and family just keep asking what’s taking so long. And then I just tell them it’s the way it is and I have no better answer ¯\(ツ)

Brand0034

Multiple times a day by various ppl and I think I still ask myself more lol. It makes time go by even slower hearing them ask so much.

AirBlair

I can't count the amount of times I've had to explain to people what it means to meet the pilot board and how the process works lol

alezale

I think it's because people are so exposed to how quickly enlisting is when you're not trying to be an officer. And yup. Makes time go so slow.

DefiningFire

I think it's because people are so exposed to how quickly enlisting is when you're not trying to be an officer. And yup. Makes time go so slow.
I can't count the amount of times I've had to explain to people what it means to meet the pilot board and how the process works lol
I've literally been comparing the process to applying for Med/Law/Grad schools to get people to understand that I just don't SIGN ON. Hopefully, we all get to the point where we don't have to explain the process and can just give them our ship out class dates.?

AirBlair

I've literally been comparing the process to applying for Med/Law/Grad schools to get people to understand that I just don't SIGN ON. Hopefully, we all get to the point where we don't have to explain the process and can just give them our ship out class dates.?

Amen to that!!