• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27JAN20 SNA/SNFO(Pilot/NFO)

brie270

Applying for this board:
ASTB: 45, 5/7/7
GPA: 3.1
Degree: Sports Medicine
Active duty
Interview appraisals: O-7, O-6, O-5, O-5
LOR’s are from college professor and current department head.
If not selected, first thing to change will be my ASTB...hopefully it’s enough this time around

Hey I have a degree in sports medicine as well! Good luck to you as well on this board.

eagles63ol

So I may have missed it, but the deadline was in December, correct? I was just looking at the spreadsheet, and noticed there were a lot of packets not marked as submitted. Was just wondering if that many people missed the deadline or if they just weren't marked

Pilotboyg

So I may have missed it, but the deadline was in December, correct? I was just looking at the spreadsheet, and noticed there were a lot of packets not marked as submitted. Was just wondering if that many people missed the deadline or if they just weren't marked
If you have no prior service there is no way to confirm you are at the board until a few days prior to the board meeting. That is why there are so many people who are not marked as submitted

eagles63ol

If you have no prior service there is no way to confirm you are at the board until a few days prior to the board meeting. That is why there are so many people who are not marked as submitted

Gotcha. Guess I don't really know then either. Just taking my recruiter's word for it

Pilotboyg

Gotcha. Guess I don't really know then either. Just taking my recruiter's word for it
I believe the deadline was in the second week of December. I have just been going off what happened to the October board. They found out a few days before the board met. If your recruiter said he submitted it in time then you should be fine.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Just focus on your submission instead of others. Your recruiter can verify if you are going to board or not.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Should be easier this year. One more extra Navy spot. Didn’t you hear some jack ass wants to turn down his spot so he can put “warheads on foreheads”. SMH ?

Gjl42

PRS Portal

My recruiter just sent me a link to join the PRS Portal but it's not working. Does anyone know if it's down? Also not sure what the portal is for..

Csl221

PRS Portal

My recruiter just sent me a link to join the PRS Portal but it's not working. Does anyone know if it's down? Also not sure what the portal is for..
I have not been sent anything like that, I'm also not too familiar with that the PRS portal is.

Thanos

PRS Portal

Idk what that is either, and haven’t been sent a link. Is it an AD thing or?

zmoolenaar

I missed the board due to not getting my medical submitted in time.