• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

27 MAR 2022 OCS CLASS

jackfrost23

Hey all,

So my package was rolled over to this past SWO board without me knowing. I just found out yesterday I was selected for the March 27th class yesterday.
Super short notice for me since I wasn't expecting this. I have a lot of personal affairs to get in order as well as making sure I am in peak physical shape and have Bravo/Charlie memorized. Because of this, I've requested to delay my OCS class to a later date.

Does anyone know if the odds of a SWO applicant requesting a delayed class are high? Or should I accept the fact that I am leaving on March 27th for sure?
Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this or knows someone who has.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

xjoellemae

ENS - SWO
Hey all,

So my package was rolled over to this past SWO board without me knowing. I just found out yesterday I was selected for the March 27th class yesterday.
Super short notice for me since I wasn't expecting this. I have a lot of personal affairs to get in order as well as making sure I am in peak physical shape and have Bravo/Charlie memorized. Because of this, I've requested to delay my OCS class to a later date.

Does anyone know if the odds of a SWO applicant requesting a delayed class are high? Or should I accept the fact that I am leaving on March 27th for sure?
Wondering if anyone has had any experience with this or knows someone who has.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Needs of the Navy. Unless you have truly extenuating circumstances, I’d say it’s unlikely. But for your sake, I’m hoping it can get moved!