• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

26 September 2021 OCS Class

jmj689

Hey everyone, I'm here for swo, my recruiter will lmk if I can get an earlier class date, but for now I'm here. If we graduate on time, I believe it'll be around xmas/new years week right? Hoping they let families come up to Newport to watch.

AO1SALAS

Hey everyone, I'm here for swo, my recruiter will lmk if I can get an earlier class date, but for now I'm here. If we graduate on time, I believe it'll be around xmas/new years week right? Hoping they let families come up to Newport to watch.
Its 7 jan according to entrs

alexng30

Sup guys!

Gonna be in this class! I guess I was one of the lucky ones. Found out that I would be in this class as soon as I got the acceptance notification from the November 2020 board. I know more than a few people are still in the dark on their class dates ?

villo0692

Hello, I was originally set for October17, but then pushed to Nov7....now apparently I'm going to this class with all you beautiful people....SNA select, looking forward to meet you all. Do we have a GroupMe or Slack for this class?

Taterone

Hello, I was originally set for October17, but then pushed to Nov7....now apparently I'm going to this class with all you beautiful people....SNA select, looking forward to meet you all. Do we have a GroupMe or Slack for this class?
There is a Facebook page, I haven't seen a GroupMe for it yet.

jcsk91

ET1 Sisk here, been a while since I was on this page, I am in this class just applied for the Facebook group. Likely shows up as Caleb Sisk. Hope others are as nervous and anxious as I am. I feel like all I do anymore is run (which I am slow) and study.

nipunsharp

got short notice that i got into this class, someone had to be dropped last minute. was slated for 13Feb originally.