• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

26 JULY 2020 OCS CLASS

Acsantosus

Just looked up our class date roster in CeNTRS, as of right now we have 17 seats still open in the class. These are all male seats (I'm sure this will change as all the classes seem to change very day). We have 26 AD (2 of which are Marines) so we are a just over 25% prior service/ Active Duty. I'm sure it's actually more if you count the civilians that have prior service.

madelinebridge

My husband is in this OCS class, so I'm going to keep tabs on this thread for him. Anyone here have a wife/husband/spouse/significant other that is trying to make navy wife/husband/spouse/significant other friends?

Nicholsq

FMF DOC
I know this is a fairly new thread but wheres everyone from, prior enlisted? Civilian? Mos or rate. Time in service, Designator. Im currently an HM2 on camp pendleton, been in for almost 14 years ?. Got selected for SWO back in November.

atspdx

I know this is a fairly new thread but wheres everyone from, prior enlisted? Civilian? Mos or rate. Time in service, Designator. Im currently an HM2 on camp pendleton, been in for almost 14 years ?. Got selected for SWO back in November.
I'm a civilian but I've been working on joining the Navy for 2+ years. Alternate selected as an HCA and then had the rug pulled out with the non-existent quota. I live outside of Portland, OR and come from a decently sized Navy/USMC family. Thrilled to have this opportunity!

Acsantosus

Here is the link to the page. It’s pretty basic as of now. But I’m open to recommendations on improvements.

Nicholsq

FMF DOC
I'm a civilian but I've been working on joining the Navy for 2+ years. Alternate selected as an HCA and then had the rug pulled out with the non-existent quota. I live outside of Portland, OR and come from a decently sized Navy/USMC family. Thrilled to have this opportunity!
Nice I was going to do HCA but im still working on my master's

Acsantosus

I am currently AD stationed on shore duty at Cape Canaveral AFS (soon to be Cape Canaveral Space Force Station) we are connected to Kennedy space station ( yes I a lot of rocket launches from ULA, NASA, and SpaceX). I'm an FT1(SS) for those who don't know much about submarines think of it as... if you combined an FC with an OS, IT, ET, STG and a little bit of QM and that's what I do. I just hit 9 years back in January (25th) and I have a wife and two toddlers (3 y/o son and 18 month daughter). I was selected on the November SWO board and look forward to working with you all!

Last edited:

Nicholsq

FMF DOC
I joined the the group...but just wanted to say I'm also on an active messenger group. Got people on there from all sorts of communities who are going to ocs, currently in ocs, and finished ocs. If your interested pm your information and I'll add you to the group. Good information