• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

JSaint23

Got a call today. Was told to expect September at the earliest for a ship date. Could potentially be sooner but in all likelihood will be Sept-Dec
Copy that, got selected for NFO so hopefully it's closer to September lol

grizzi17

Yea I know, am I the only one not stoked about potentially shipping to Rhode Island in December-January...their coldest time of the whole damn year lmao I’m originally from FL
Im in Florida rn. This summer has been extremely muggy and nasty lol. I can only run at 6 AM or 9 PM for peak performance. I almost prefer Rhode Island in the winter.

JSaint23

Bruh..what!!! I’ll take FL weather any day of the week to run. According to google it’s supposed to be 20-30 degrees on average every day!!!

BOMR822

pilot
Bruh..what!!! I’ll take FL weather any day of the week to run. According to google it’s supposed to be 20-30 degrees on average every day!!!
I dunno, I definitely prefer running in the cold as opposed to the heat. Running 3 or more miles in anything over 80 degrees sucks the life out of me personally. My times and distance both go way down if I have to run during the hotter parts of the day. As long as it stays above the teens, cold runs are definitely preferred!

xeroseal87

I'm pretty sure they have an indoor facility for when its that cold out, and if it's anything like boot camp was for me in 2006 when you are out marching around you will be wearing plenty of clothes during winter. Think Ralphie's brother Randy in A Christmas Story. I remember just sweatin in all the crap I was wearing.

naitscott

I'm pretty sure they have an indoor facility for when its that cold out, and if it's anything like boot camp was for me in 2006 when you are out marching around you will be wearing plenty of clothes during winter. Think Ralphie's brother Randy in A Christmas Story. I remember just sweatin in all the crap I was wearing.
That was me in boot camp! "I can't put my arms down!"

Jrmex

Jrmexi22
It gets to 90 degrees by 8 am here in AZ so running outside is no joke.. been tredmilling it up lately but covid is having a resurgence so now all gyms are reclosing fml
Ohhhhhh yeahhh!!! Another AZ right here. Was going good for about 2 weeks then gyms shut down! Sometimes it’s waaaaayyyy too hot to run. It’s like getting slapped in the face as soon as you walk out. From 115 in the summer to 20-30 degrees by the time we will probably be in Rhode Island is gonna be a shock!

the fly guy tj

Ohhhhhh yeahhh!!! Another AZ right here. Was going good for about 2 weeks then gyms shut down! Sometimes it’s waaaaayyyy too hot to run. It’s like getting slapped in the face as soon as you walk out. From 115 in the summer to 20-30 degrees by the time we will probably be in Rhode Island is gonna be a shock!
I'm in tucson. It's hard to get in shape with gyms closed man I knoww

BOMR822

pilot
I'm in tucson. It's hard to get in shape with gyms closed man I knoww
Nothing quite like 800 laps around the living room... Just kidding. If that wouldn't make someone dizzy i don't know what would. Consider it a practice centrifuge lol.