• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 May 2020 OCS Class

Is there any gouge on holes on ear lobes from piercings? When I was young I had small gauges and they have left a very small hole that you can see 1mm of light through. I can't find any information if I will need to have this fixed and my OR is unresponsive on topic. Any insight will help, thank you.

Leonard T

Is there any gouge on holes on ear lobes from piercings? When I was young I had small gauges and they have left a very small hole that you can see 1mm of light through. I can't find any information if I will need to have this fixed and my OR is unresponsive on topic. Any insight will help, thank you.
Did you go through MEPS? Did you say anything about it?

Did you go through MEPS? Did you say anything about it?
It was noted at MEPS. But each branch has different t standards, correct? Before Navy selection (and after MEPS) I was talking with a Marine recruiter who said it needed to be closed for Marines OCS. Have not heard the same of Navy.

Leonard T

Im not a doctor but if it is noted in your record at MEPS and no one brought up any issues you should be fine. Those types of things are screened there to my understanding and they would of told you if it was an issue like anything else. I would seek another opinion though with the people that can give you a more definite answer if you are concerned about it.

TyKing

pilot
Anybody have any updates on our class. Someone just showed me a screenshot of eNTRS and they have removed all but 11 people from the class? My recruiter can't look into it right now so I'm trying to get some info.

Leonard T

Anybody have any updates on our class. Someone just showed me a screenshot of eNTRS and they have removed all but 11 people from the class? My recruiter can't look into it right now so I'm trying to get some info.
My orders are cancelled due to COVID.

Leonard T

Did you get a later class date or any other info than just your orders are cancelled?
I emailed Mr Paul directly. HE told e they were canceled and that I will hear from him when they reschedule me. There's a lot of speculation about the whole class cancelled. I would just keep in close and persistent contact with a source that can tell you if you are shipping or not.

Zaphnath

I emailed Mr Paul directly. HE told e they were canceled and that I will hear from him when they reschedule me. There's a lot of speculation about the whole class cancelled. I would just keep in close and persistent contact with a source that can tell you if you are shipping or not.

I'm one of those 11 people. I haven't heard received orders from the detailer or heard anything either way, but that seems pretty strange. If the whole class isn't canceled I'm sure going to get a whole lot of personal attention :/

Leonard T

I'm one of those 11 people. I haven't heard received orders from the detailer or heard anything either way, but that seems pretty strange. If the whole class isn't canceled I'm sure going to get a whole lot of personal attention :/
There are a whole bunch of sailors being rolled back from previous classes too before this one. Not sure whats going on but be sure to be sure what you need to do.

djatlas60

Hey everyone. I was just told by my recruiter that I've been moved into this class. (I was originally slated for April 12 but my orders were canceled until further notice due to me being from the NY area, a hotspot region for covid-19.) My recruiter mentioned on the phone that the reason I was offered a spot in this class is because they lifted the covid-19 restrictions for Supply Corps candidates. I'm guessing they are prioritizing communities with a personnel deficit for now..?

Bags

Hello all. I was selected for Supply Officer this morning and have been informed I am in this class. Cant wait to meet you all!

Roncon97

I know I’m not looking forward to it either. I’m quite concerned about getting out of shape, at least with running. It doesn’t appear that we’ll be able to actually leave the rooms to run that much.
I am bringing a jump rope, and do that in the hotel room. Hopefully that will keep my cardio in shape... hopefully it translates to good performance on the running portion of the initial test!

Zaphnath

It looks like eNTRS has this class back up to ~50 people as of last week or so, which seems to mean that the rumors about this class being cancelled were a bit unfounded. Are there any other AD who were told they are in this class but are still waiting on orders? I was due to start command checkout yesterday but without orders I'm pretty hamstrung. I'm just hoping I won't have to rush to get it all done within a week or less. The detailers are incommunicado right now so I thought I'd see if I was alone in this.