• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 May 2020 OCS Class

DefiningFire

It looks like eNTRS has this class back up to ~50 people as of last week or so, which seems to mean that the rumors about this class being cancelled were a bit unfounded. Are there any other AD who were told they are in this class but are still waiting on orders? I was due to start command checkout yesterday but without orders I'm pretty hamstrung. I'm just hoping I won't have to rush to get it all done within a week or less. The detailers are incommunicado right now so I thought I'd see if I was alone in this.

You should join the Facebook group and our Facebook chat. We have all been keeping each other up to date as we receive new information rather than posting on here.

djatlas60

Hey everyone, I’m putting together a Supply Facebook group chat for all the Supply guys and gals expecting to be going to the 02-Oct-20 BQC class after OCS (this probably includes those in OCS classes 14-20, 15-20, 16-20, and 17-20). If you don’t already know, the Supply Corps community is big on networking so it’d be great for us all to keep in touch. Since we'll all likely be together for the next year or so, I thought it’d be good to have a forum to discuss supply-related stuff and for Q&A. DM me if you're interested and haven't already been added!

RoboBeaver

Mad Scientist/Roboticist
They got me in this class too. I'm also going to bring a jump rope, and I'm going to do the Evil Russian Hit the Deck for push-up and sit-up while we're stuck in the hotel.

Anyone else making flash cards for Bravo knowledge?

Joshua H

Hey May Class still in quarantine, how is quarantine? Are you guys able to workout?
Yes! They have us in Nimitz hall, so no tv, no fridge, and no microwave. If you’re going to bring snacks plan accordingly. There is WiFi but you have to pay for it, price ranges from $30-$60 a month depending on the speed and # of devices. We’ve been pretty occupied filling out paperwork and completing the online curriculum. They have been letting us out (on most days) twice a day for 1 hour each to pt at the track/field. We do have roommates. We can do laundry every other day. Food is ok and very carb heavy. Breakfast is either a Jimmy Dean sandwich or burrito with a pop tart (yes, 1 pop tart, didn’t know they came that way) and a fruit (apple or orange). Lunch is a cold sandwich with a granola bar, chips, and fruit. Dinner is some kind of “hot” meal. Usually a serving of meat, two carbs, some veggies, and salad (with or without dressing, depends on the candios mood).