• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

24 JAN 2021 OCS Class

Doc Engel

Good morning all, I'll also be in this class. Look forward to meeting you all. Any other priors?

Doc Engel

Also, I know we're a bit of a ways out before the class date but I've noticed a lot of class threads have created groupme or facebook group pages for posts and information, I could take the lead on that if anyone wants.

gad98

Hey all. Just told I’ll be attending this class. Hella hyped to freeze my nuts off with you all lol.
I haven’t done much research about this stuff, but is everyone in this class a SWO? Or do they mix it up?

Kaliph Zimmer

Can’t wait ? and yea someone should definitely start making the Facebook groups and whatnot. I’m SNA, hopefully my vision is still good enough tho?

Doc Engel

Hey all. Just told I’ll be attending this class. Hella hyped to freeze my nuts off with you all lol.
I haven’t done much research about this stuff, but is everyone in this class a SWO? Or do they mix it up?
It's a mixture. There will be a variety of people with different designators in the class.

Doc Engel

Went ahead and made a Facebook group for anyone who would like to join.

GAhnee

Hello everyone. Found out yesterday I was selected as a SWO for this class. Look forward to meeting you all!

MA1371

Greetings everyone and congrats! Just learned I will be apart of this class also. Prior here, 4years Active USMC 5years Navy Reserve...dealing with Drill Instructors again will be fun ?

GAhnee

Hello all,
I was curious about how many of us were going to be SWO’s in this class and just from the August board, there seems to be 49 SWO’s. That’s about half the class from what I understand.