• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 September 2018 OCS Class

Booley

Swore in yesterday, feels awesome! I got a copy of my orders - report no earlier than 1600 on Saturday, no later than 0900 on Sunday.

I was under the impression Sunday was the day we got started, so I'm assuming that if we were to "check in" Saturday, we'd still have to stay at a hotel and come back in the morning

BHarbaugh

Hello everyone, just got my letter today for the 23 Sep start date. Im an IS1 staying Intel (1830), currently stationed at a command inside of ONI in DC. Look forward to seeing you all soon.

Vincent

Hello everyone, just got my letter today for the 23 Sep start date. Im an IS1 staying Intel (1830), currently stationed at a command inside of ONI in DC. Look forward to seeing you all soon.

How did you get your letter? Email? Message Traffic?

BHarbaugh

I got into contact with the IWC Program managers (Chief Tyrell or Chief McBride) at Millington and they took care of it in one day. Paul Celestin who runs the OCS help desk then sent (Email) out the letter to my triad yesterday. The Chiefs numbers are 901-874-4069 or 901-874-9082 and Mr. Celestin is very responsive and polite. (901-874-7670 or Paul.celestin@navy.mil) The letter comes through email but the orders will be standard message traffic and they said 3-5 business days from Pers following the signed letter. Hope that helps!

Seniuram

Anyone know the facebook page for Sept. 23 2018 class? I usually put my info up so people can pre-book rides from the airport. Last class I drove over 25+ new OCS student from Providence airport. I have base access ( uber and Lyft do not) and I'm waaay cheaper than taxi. Thanks !
Pg 2