• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

23 August 2009

AntiSchmoe

Final Select SNA
02 August was cancelled; looks like we are being dispersed into availible classes. My OR was predicting a push into September, glad that didn't happen.

Will........ 23.... .SNA......N/A....... Sacramento, CA

Zego

First Lieutenant
Hey everybody. Was in the July 26 class. How's everybody?

Chris.....21/M.........SNA...............BDCP...........Colorado Springs, CO

AntiSchmoe

Final Select SNA
Kick ass. August 23rd couldn't come quicker. Going to be bored out of my mind after the ending of my illustrious and awesome college career next week. Three months of drinking beer, smoking 'gars, and working out is going to be so tough. God.

El facebooko:
23 August

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
I was also bumped from 26 July to 23 August.

4 more weeks of booze, golf, and women......can't complain too loudly

USFbuckeyeBG

I was also bumped from 26 July to 23 August.

4 more weeks of booze, golf, and women......can't complain too loudly

I agree.. That sounds terrible...

NZACHMAN,

seems u are a buckeye fan as well... will def have to kick it and watch some buckeye games when we get liberty at OCS..

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
I agree.. That sounds terrible...

NZACHMAN,

seems u are a buckeye fan as well... will def have to kick it and watch some buckeye games when we get liberty at OCS..

I'd say I am just a little bit of a Buckeye fan :icon_wink

And yes, I am looking for an OSU bar or alumni club in Newport/surrounding areas to watch the game at.

USFbuckeyeBG

I'd say I am just a little bit of a Buckeye fan :icon_wink

And yes, I am looking for an OSU bar or alumni club in Newport/surrounding areas to watch the game at.

Funny you say that.. I checked the alumni website this am for that.. none in RI from what i saw... Altho just cause its not registered, doesnt mean there are not places in the area where a lot of buckeye fans hang out..

Here is my facebook, add me if you got it..
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=5013767&ref=name

smithers2131

Hello

Hi everyone. Got my letter last week so I will be joining the AUG 23 class. This has been a dream of mine for 8 years so I am incredibly excited to get started. I hope everyone has been getting ready both mentally and physically. From what I have been told, the enlisted boot camp is a walk in the park compared to OCS so this should be fun! See you all in a couple of months. Anyone interested in getting together the night before for one last good dinner?

Barry....28/M....AMDO....Active Duty(AE1/8yrs)....San Diego, CA

Anyone lese driving?

cjfessler

Final Select SNA
Just wondering, when did everyone apply, get pro-rec'd, and final selected? I just got pro-rec'd SNA and am hoping that it might be possible to start OCS late summer. Am I being too optimistic?

smithers2131

I was pro rec MAR and final select MAY. From what I have been told, they really try to base your OCS class on when your school begins. I had a friend get picked up a couple of years ago and after he got his Final Select letter he was gone 2 weeks later because their school had an open slot right after his OCS grad date.

dandswilder

I also got bumped from the July 26 class...

Justin...23/M....SNA... BDCP.... Philadelphia, PA

Jib,

I am in BDCP also. I graduated earlier this month. Have you received your E-5 yet? If so, what did you have to do in order to get it? Thanks. See you in August!

Darian....30/M....SUPPLY....BDCP......Savannah, GA