• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

22 July OCS CLASS

grays357

BigFuerte
What’s going on everyone, it seems like an the first for this class date so I am creating a thread. As people roll in we can decide on a more convenient method of communication. Congrats to all the selectees!!

How's it going grays, I got selected for SWO back in November and I do not have a FINSEL yet for this class, but my recruiter told me that I was down for 22 July. Congrats on your selection!

grays357

BigFuerte
How's it going grays, I got selected for SWO back in November and I do not have a FINSEL yet for this class, but my recruiter told me that I was down for 22 July. Congrats on your selection!

Sounds good and congrats to you. Given that the class starts in less than 60 days I assume you will receive you FINSEL soon. Have you begun to look over the Appendix B information?

grays357

BigFuerte
Only recently, I just have to buckle down and glue my eyes to the sheet.

It is going to help if we all have the info down before arrival. This will make the inspections flow alot smoother. I have been active duty for 10 years so I'm pretty familiar with how the inspections will work. Once more people get their class day we can talk more but for now just keep your eyes on the Appendix B.

Khaotiicx

♫♥
I will be in the class previous to you, but I figured you guys could benefit from seeing this too. I attached the survival guide I found in the depths of the threads. Super helpful, especially for those who are non-prior. :)

Attachments

• OCS SURVIVOR'S GUIDE DEC2017.pdf
    908.8 KB · Views: 103
This is my projected date! Not official until I graduate and get my FINSEL, but barring any extreme circumstances this should be my class. Looking forward to July!

grays357

BigFuerte
I will be in the class previous to you, but I figured you guys could benefit from seeing this too. I attached the survival guide I found in the depths of the threads. Super helpful, especially for those who are non-prior. :)

Great info, Thanks for sharing it!

grays357

BigFuerte
As I stated previously, as we get closer we can choose a more instant means of communication where we can all get to know each other to include strengths and weaknesses. This will help ensure everyone make it through without a hitch. Again congrats to all of you and if you know others with this class date tell them to join in.

V/R
Darius " Fuerte" Grays

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
As I stated previously, as we get closer we can choose a more instant means of communication where we can all get to know each other to include strengths and weaknesses. This will help ensure everyone make it through without a hitch. Again congrats to all of you and if you know others with this class date tell them to join in.

V/R
Darius " Fuerte" Grays

Just out of curiosity, how did you get selected for supply when your name isn’t on either the select or non-select list for the Feb 2018 supply board.

grays357

BigFuerte
Just out of curiosity, how did you get selected for supply when your name isn’t on either the select or non-select list for the Feb 2018 supply board.

I was boarded on a separate board because my package was pulled by when it should not have been. I worked directly with the deputy OCM to correct the discrepancy and I was boarded April 13 instead of February.