• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

20MAY18 OCS

Triumph4life

Hey everyone, I posted this in the wrong forum a while ago. I received orders to this class about 2 months ago. I’m a prior guy heading up for pilot. Looking forward to “meeting” a few of you here before we head up and spend a few fun weeks together ?

tide7

E-2 FRS
None
Checking in. Just got my FINSEL letter today. Nice to "meet" you Triumph. I'm going NFO.

Triumph4life

Hey! Finally I’m not alone. I figure that a few others should begin to join us here in the near future as we close in on this class date.

tide7

E-2 FRS
None
Yea I submitted my package back in September, but I'm not available until May. So I think we're some of the first to actually get assigned to this class.

DanJohnson20

Hey Dan, welcome. Are you prior service?
Thank you both. But yeah a little about me... No prior service. 23 years old,. Graduated college last May. Played D3 football. Currently working and living in the DC area as a Software Developer. Submitted my package in December for the February Board. I put my date available for May to allow my roommate time to find a new living situation and to allow myself time to leave my job on good terms.

Triumph4life

Software developer?? Want to create the Facebook page? Lol. Seems to be the thing to do theses days. Also, I don’t have my orders handy, either of you have the class number available?

Ejalit

For those of you slated for this class, do you mind me asking when you received your PROREC Y? I received mine about a month ago but transcripts, etc. are already all processed.

Dr. J

API
My people! What's good on this Good Friday?

Also to the other pilots in this class: did y'all get an offer to leave for April 8th too?