• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2021 AMDO

r3coil

Nevermind. Found what you were talking about. Yea I dont see anything for the AMDO board. Strange. Man I'll be bummed out if the board hasnt even convened yet.

Nitodc321

Nevermind. Found what you were talking about. Yea I dont see anything for the AMDO board. Strange. Man I'll be bummed out if the board hasnt even convened yet.
Yeah me also. I bounced it off the SWO board and there is an "at board" list and that board was supposed to convene a week after ours. So a bit disconcerting.

r3coil

I wish I could email the OCM and ask him if thr board convened yet. But I'm on baby leave right now and don't have access to my work email. I'd prefer to message him using my work email.

Nitodc321

I hear you man. Besides the couple of emails that I had with him for my TIS waiver I feel like it would be coming off the wrong way if I emailed him asking the same thing. Its disconcerting and hopeful in my view that the intel/ip/etc board just posted their at board list today but knowing that that board was supposed to conviened a week later makes me worry a bit.

Evocatus

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Hope there is some progress and let us know the result soon (before Christmas?). This would be most likely my last AMDO and OCS because of my age and time of PCS. I am crossing my fingers.

guyben

So I was looking back at the 2020 AMDO thread and noticed that they haven't posted an "at board" list for AMDO 2021 yet. Does that mean they haven't convinced the board yet?

Just incase anyone didn't know I got this info from the Navy Recruiting Command Share Point. To access follow this path and it requires CAC access.

NPC
INTRANET SITES (on the left under npc links)
NAVY RECRUITING COMMAND INTRANET
PRODUCTION (on the left column)
BOARD SCHEDULE AND AT BOARD LIST

also once results are posted the board results would be found under AC/RC GENERAL OFFICER ACCESSIONS on the right side of the NAVY RECRUITING COMMAND HOME SCREEN

Hope this helps put some minds at ease...or gets the wheels turning in others.
Yes, I have not seen anything about it either. Looks like the board has not convene yet, or the list just never come out. It definitely got my wheels turning lol

r3coil

Still no board list. Really hope they just forgot to post it lol. If the board convened Oct 26th as scheduled, I would assume results to come out next week?

kurt mariano

I wanna be the very best like no one ever was
Question. From the PA 107, do I follow the example for TIS for my waiver to OCM? If so, do I put the 2021 for April's (possibly September) board next year or the year prior (2020)? If not, what month do I put for the TIS? Example from PA 107:

"Current time in service XX years XX months as of 31 December 20XX?"

Stats:
AZ1(AW)
7.5 years TIS (as of this month)
31 years old
Commands: HSC-23, AIMD Misawa, CVN 76 Ronald Reagan
Bachelors Business Administration (National University)
Masters of Business Administration (University of Maryland)
3.67 GPA
Evals: MP (E-5), P (E-6), EP (transfer), NOB (welcome aboard)
Positions: CTPL and Logs and Records LPO
Collaterals: ACFL, FRG Vice President, DTS/APC agent, Command Resiliency Team, UPC, One Love Facilitator, Logs and Records signature authority, Engine Transaction Report Certifier, MMP Coordinator, DS leader
OAR: pending
Awards: NAM x 4, FLOC, MOVSM, Honor Recruit, BJOQ, JSOQ, SOQ X 2

r3coil

Question. From the PA 107, do I follow the example for TIS for my waiver to OCM? If so, do I put the 2021 for April's (possibly September) board next year or the year prior (2020)? If not, what month do I put for the TIS? Example from PA 107:

"Current time in service XX years XX months as of 31 December 20XX?"

Stats:
AZ1(AW)
7.5 years TIS (as of this month)
31 years old
Commands: HSC-23, AIMD Misawa, CVN 76 Ronald Reagan
Bachelors Business Administration (National University)
Masters of Business Administration (University of Maryland)
3.67 GPA
Evals: MP (E-5), P (E-6), EP (transfer), NOB (welcome aboard)
Positions: CTPL and Logs and Records LPO
Collaterals: ACFL, FRG Vice President, DTS/APC agent, Command Resiliency Team, UPC, One Love Facilitator, Logs and Records signature authority, Engine Transaction Report Certifier, MMP Coordinator, DS leader
OAR: pending
Awards: NAM x 4, FLOC, MOVSM, Honor Recruit, BJOQ, JSOQ, SOQ X 2
You would put "as of 31 Dec 2021." Then the OCM will reply back to you with his letter stating "as of 31 Oct 2021. Thats how mine looks like, except its 2020 since I applied for the Oct 2020 board.

guyben

Still no board list. Really hope they just forgot to post it lol. If the board convened Oct 26th as scheduled, I would assume results to come out next week?
The Board already convened. Results will be out in couple weeks. Results are sitting in Admiral desk for review and Approval as per OCM. Brace for impact guys, and good luck to everyone

r3coil

The Board already convened. Results will be out in couple weeks. Results are sitting in Admiral desk for review and Approval as per OCM. Brace for impact guys, and good luck to everyone
Couple of weeks? Hopefully before the holidays? Lol. Good luck all.

oxnard_duffy

So I was looking back at the 2020 AMDO thread and noticed that they haven't posted an "at board" list for AMDO 2021 yet. Does that mean they haven't convinced the board yet?

Just incase anyone didn't know I got this info from the Navy Recruiting Command Share Point. To access follow this path and it requires CAC access.

NPC
INTRANET SITES (on the left under npc links)
NAVY RECRUITING COMMAND INTRANET
PRODUCTION (on the left column)
BOARD SCHEDULE AND AT BOARD LIST

also once results are posted the board results would be found under AC/RC GENERAL OFFICER ACCESSIONS on the right side of the NAVY RECRUITING COMMAND HOME SCREEN

Hope this helps put some minds at ease...or gets the wheels turning in others.

So does it say anything different yet?