• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2021 AMDO

Nitodc321

Well... Didnt make Chief this year. Bummer. Anyone know when AMDO results might come out?
I was wondering the same thing watching everyone around me make chief and I'm sitting here being the newest first class in the command. I wish we could get an update with this.

r3coil

I was wondering the same thing watching everyone around me make chief and I'm sitting here being the newest first class in the command. I wish we could get an update with this.
Im hoping next week or at the latest first week of December. But im not sure if its delayed or what. Wish there was a date set to track.

guyben

All current AD, do you have anything posted on your Advancements/Selection Boards tab on BOL? When I click on mine it just has the cycle 246 E7 Selection Board Eligibility Results since I'm waiting on CPO results. But it doesn't have anything for AMDO. Was just wondering if anyone has anything posted in regards to AMDO. Also, I know that results won't come out for a couple of weeks still, but does anyone know where to view the pro-rec Y or N tab?
There is nothing showing for myself either except for Chief and LDO. It is my understanding that OCS does their stuff differently. They send out email to the selectees versus Navadmin and there is nothing posted on BOL for it

yunsoo82

Your waiver request, CO's endorsement and endorsement from OCM all get submitted with your package. Mr. Celestin will then contact in 1-2 weeks informing you if your waiver has been approved or not by CNRC. He will let you know if your application will be forwarded to the board.
Is there a specific format for the TIS waiver?
I am planning to submit the application for April 2021 and I will have 8 years and 9 months.
Thank you in advance.

r3coil

Is there a specific format for the TIS waiver?
I am planning to submit the application for April 2021 and I will have 8 years and 9 months.
Thank you in advance.
There is no specific template listed anywhere, but you should be using the correct military format in your request and endorsement letters. If you're unsure of how to write it, your admin department should be able to help you.

Nitodc321

So I was looking back at the 2020 AMDO thread and noticed that they haven't posted an "at board" list for AMDO 2021 yet. Does that mean they haven't convinced the board yet?

Just incase anyone didn't know I got this info from the Navy Recruiting Command Share Point. To access follow this path and it requires CAC access.

NPC
INTRANET SITES (on the left under npc links)
NAVY RECRUITING COMMAND INTRANET
PRODUCTION (on the left column)
BOARD SCHEDULE AND AT BOARD LIST

also once results are posted the board results would be found under AC/RC GENERAL OFFICER ACCESSIONS on the right side of the NAVY RECRUITING COMMAND HOME SCREEN

Hope this helps put some minds at ease...or gets the wheels turning in others.

r3coil

So I was looking back at the 2020 AMDO thread and noticed that they haven't posted an "at board" list for AMDO 2021 yet. Does that mean they haven't convinced the board yet?

Just incase anyone didn't know I got this info from the Navy Recruiting Command Share Point. To access follow this path and it requires CAC access.

NPC
INTRANET SITES (on the left under npc links)
NAVY RECRUITING COMMAND INTRANET
PRODUCTION (on the left column)
BOARD SCHEDULE AND AT BOARD LIST

also once results are posted the board results would be found under AC/RC GENERAL OFFICER ACCESSIONS on the right side of the NAVY RECRUITING COMMAND HOME SCREEN

Hope this helps put some minds at ease...or gets the wheels turning in others.
Did you have to request access? For me it says that I do not have permission to access the page.