• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2021 AMDO

jsolano53

Does anyone have a list of those selected? I reached out to my recruiter today and he said there was still no word on if I selected for AMDO yet? But sounds like some of you guys said the results were out Apr 30?? Maybe someone can email me?

bob1sh

Does anyone have a list of those selected? I reached out to my recruiter today and he said there was still no word on if I selected for AMDO yet? But sounds like some of you guys said the results were out Apr 30?? Maybe someone can email me?

Results are out. DM me your email, I'll send you the list.

exNavyOffRec

so not a good sign if your recruiter is saying that and the results were out weeks ago.