• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2019 AMDO BOARD

micucci82

I have researched this plenty on the internet and have seen the latest revision for April 2019, I needed to verify because I had an AMDO tell me the age was 35. So I thought I would utilize this forum for a second opinion. Thank you for your feedback!

Zachariahw

Anyone else confused about Waivers on the new PA-107 (July 2019). I went over it with a current 1520 and he is suggesting sending a formal letter signed by my CO to the OCM requesting the waivers (over 8 years TIS and GPA) but the PA seems to point toward just putting them on the application in the waiver request and other info area. I haven't gotten a response back from the OCM on the matter yet.

exNavyOffRec

Anyone else confused about Waivers on the new PA-107 (July 2019). I went over it with a current 1520 and he is suggesting sending a formal letter signed by my CO to the OCM requesting the waivers (over 8 years TIS and GPA) but the PA seems to point toward just putting them on the application in the waiver request and other info area. I haven't gotten a response back from the OCM on the matter yet.

OCM is the appropriate person, it looks as if they are suggesting the waiver is more for TIS than GPA, and to be honest a GPA less than 3 is not that competitive for a competitive program, AMDO likes advanced degrees.

micucci82

When the OCM contacts you back with this info, can you be so kind to let this forum know what they say as far as the TIS waiver? Thank you in advance

micucci82

Were you ever able to get a hold of the OCM for this answer?