• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2018 Stats?

dai

I'm looking for some type of stats for the most recent boards (ie. acceptances based on major, community applied to, gpa and scores)
I remember coming across an excel sheet a while back on past boards, but I can't remember what I typed to find them.

p.s: Yes, I've (tried to) utilized the search function

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I'm looking for some type of stats for the most recent boards (ie. acceptances based on major, community applied to, gpa and scores)
I remember coming across an excel sheet a while back on past boards, but I can't remember what I typed to find them.

Search harder. I took 20 seconds to look at previous boards to find your answer. You can too.

Yeah pretty much every thread for a selection board under has results and numbers from that board. And if you look you'll also see stats (degrees, gpa, interviews, etc) of those selected.

RedFive

pilot
None
Contributor
42% chance some old salty bastard with wings comes on your post and tells you "42%" without saying anything else. Pssst...that's code for "search harder, my friend."

2r8kjp.jpg