• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2016 USMC PLC/OCC Selection stats and future dates?

Mxdamien

Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman,
I was wondering if someone had the selection statistics for 2015-2016 (past year's boards) for PLC and OCC for AIR and Ground contracts? Also if someone has the dates for the application deadlines for next years PLC combined as well as OCC? Trying to take notice of future deadlines to start preparing for.
Thank You
Good Morning
/r

Piposterous

"The road to success is always under construction"
pilot
Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman,
I was wondering if someone had the selection statistics for 2015-2016 (past year's boards) for PLC and OCC for AIR and Ground contracts? Also if someone has the dates for the application deadlines for next years PLC combined as well as OCC? Trying to take notice of future deadlines to start preparing for.
Thank You
Good Morning
/r

Not entirely sure about PLC combined, but I know the OCC boards convene three times per year. In early March, early July, and early November for OCS report dates in late May, mid September, and mid January, respectively.

According to my OSO, OCC applications need to be submitted a week and a half before the board convenes. That said, these dates change by a few days from year to year, but it should be a fairly decent gouge.

Last edited: