• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

2/1 Southpark San Diego For Rent

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
This pad may suit some of you who desire a slower pace. A chefs playground with the restored 1958 O&M stove in the kitchen. Garage is set up for a tinker'er and I spent more time on the patio than inside on the couch. Watch the planes land into Lindbergh from the most comfortable distance, secretly mumbling "leeetle power" under your breath.

Literally 13 minutes door to door Coronado (at least on the VRC side). Great resty's up the street: Station, Kindred, Buona Forchetta. IPA's for days in Southpark, truly a fun neighborhood. Quiet, peaceful, and chill. Come check it out if you're searching for a joint.

2650 per month. No Pets per the ad, but it's on a case by case in reality. Would prefer a year lease.

Still wish I was there!

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sa...PageImplicitClaimGA=false&fromHomePageTab=buy

Scruff

None
Contributor
Awesome place OP. SP is the best spot in San Diego IMO. Looked at purchasing there, but ended up in NP.

Interested in how your rental experience has gone so far in the area.

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
Awesome place OP. SP is the best spot in San Diego IMO. Looked at purchasing there, but ended up in NP.

Interested in how your rental experience has gone so far in the area.

Quite well actually, great mix between MIL/CIV so far. One day I want to get back to her so can't bring myself to sell.

Dirty

Registered abUser
pilot
None
Contributor
Ends up I wasn't ready to sell....House is for rent again; a little bump for inflation, but not much. 2675. You'll still make $$$ on BAH. Great neighborhood, awesome pad.

Link still works in the original message post.