• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

18SEP2023 IP Board

Been scanning through the threads recently and see there aren’t any (to my knowledge) for the 18SEP IP board. Figured I’d make one and hopefully whoever else is interested in this board can chime in.

exNavyOffRec

There isn't a thread for the 18SEP2023 IP board because the next board is in December, unless you are talking about DCO aka reserves, and in that case this thread is in the wrong forum.

There isn't a thread for the 18SEP2023 IP board because the next board is in December, unless you are talking about DCO aka reserves, and in that case this thread is in the wrong forum.
I May be mistaken, but I have a board schedule with IWC (INTEL/CW/IP/OCEANO) DCO BOARD 18SEP2023 with applications having been submitted by 14AUG2023. This is also the board that my recruiter contacted me about.

EDIT: I also asked him the week of the 18th if the board had been held and he confirmed.

exNavyOffRec

I May be mistaken, but I have a board schedule with IWC (INTEL/CW/IP/OCEANO) DCO BOARD 18SEP2023 with applications having been submitted by 14AUG2023. This is also the board that my recruiter contacted me about.

EDIT: I also asked him the week of the 18th if the board had been held and he confirmed.
DCO = Reserve.

Are you applying for reserves?

DCO = Reserve.
Are you applying for reserves?
Oh, no that’s not at all what I want to do.

I also reached out to him about my interest in SNA/SNFO and was told all pilot boards had been cancelled until after the first of the year. But I see active pilot threads for 2023 on here. Not sure what the deal is.

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
DCO = Reserve.

I also reached out to him about my interest in SNA/SNFO and was told all pilot boards had been cancelled until after the first of the year. But I see active pilot threads for 2023 on here. Not sure what the deal is.

It could be that the recruiter / NTAG had their "quota" of necessary applicants.

exNavyOffRec

DCO = Reserve.

It sounds like you could have a recruiter that doesn't know what is going on or your stats are such that your recruiter feels you have a low chance of selection so putting efforts on others first.

It sounds like you could have a recruiter that doesn't know what is going on or your stats are such that your recruiter feels you have a low chance of selection so putting efforts on others first.
Interesting. When I originally met with him and provided all prior education documentation and took my OAR and scored well he seemed pretty enthusiastic and sent me straight to INTEL. Didn’t make that of course so I guess there’s no telling now. I’m not giving up unless he straight up starts denying me. Thanks for the input.