• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

17 SEPT 2017

Way123

Commissioned January 12th 2018.
Hey I just received news today from my recruiter that I am slated for this OCS class. I am waiting to get my official final select letter. Anyone else in this board as well?

Way123

I also have sworn in, took the oath, and signed a bunch of papers on June 26th. I'm am still slated for the September 17th class.

Carina

I also have sworn in, took the oath, and signed a bunch of papers on June 26th. I'm am still slated for the September 17th class.
wow that is a very long stretch! So did you start getting paid since you are already enlisted? that's pretty long of a waiting time

Way123

wow that is a very long stretch! So did you start getting paid since you are already enlisted? that's pretty long of a waiting time

Yes it is actually, but I have found that I prefer it because it has allowed my family to plan a little mini vacation. I also have a nice amount of time to study the gouge. I have not started to get paid because I don't think you do until you are up at Newport.