• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

16 years later... 800,000th post!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
If you take just the OAR, you must take the rest of the ASTB tests within 90 days IIRC, otherwise you will need to retake the whole test.
Thanks to @Hopeful Hoya for making another milestone for the website. Honestly I did not think this website would be around this long or have as much participation over the years. Glad it has helped current and future Naval Aviators! (Note, since we have moved forum software over the years, have deleted posts, etc, this is kind of a moving target. But accounting for all those, this as far as I can determine is the 800,000th post. :))

800,000th post!

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Wow, I had no idea such a benign post would have such significance. I feel extremely honored to get to be such a small part of this incredibly special site. :)

Here's to reaching 1,000,000 and many more!

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
2thedundies4.jpg

brownshoe

Contributor
The skeeterman saga alone could account for plenty of missing posts

I would think that it would add to the post count. Very entertaining! Fred, you still out there?;)

Met some great people since 2005:

1. Mumbles and Ryan for lunch.

2. Heyjoe for an early supper.

3. The Chief multiple times.

Also formed some great online friendships. Thanks AW.