• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

15 December 2019, OCS Class

Pbeng

I'm excited to meet everyone in our class. And I cannot wait to start this new chapter. Have you decided whether you are leaving OTC duing the winter break?

kbal731

I'm excited to meet everyone in our class. And I cannot wait to start this new chapter. Have you decided whether you are leaving OTC duing the winter break?

Thinkin I’ll play it by ear. This is such a weird class date. Like only 1 week of Indoc then you can go home lol. I’d imagine that’s not gonna be enough time to get used to the flow and by the time the holidays are over it’ll be like starting all over again

Pbeng

Thinkin I’ll play it by ear. This is such a weird class date. Like only 1 week of Indoc then you can go home lol. I’d imagine that’s not gonna be enough time to get used to the flow and by the time the holidays are over it’ll be like starting all over again
Totally agree. That’s why I’ll probably stay during the break.

Margoose

Hello Everyone,

I applied back in July and waiting to hear back from. For those selected in this class, when did you submit your kit? Also, did you apply for aviation?

Margoose

I submitted my application for the June SWO board in April and received results a few day following the board date.

Who are you waiting to hear from?

I’m waiting to hear back if I get selected. My OR said that he will let me know once he hears anything. I applied for the pilot boards.