• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

13 Jan Board (Long Blue Wait for 2010 DCO selection)

AirForce2Navy

I'm not sure on the ASTB as I didn't have to take it for PAO. I believe it's pretty important, but they look at your whole package so if the rest of your package is outstanding, you may have no need to worry. You'll probably find better gouge in the ASTB thread.

Good luck on your board!
Does anyone know how many Supply DCO slots they'll be?

V/r
AirForce2Navy

TonyK

My package is going to the 13 Jan 10 Board. My specifics:

11 years prior service - 5 active USAF, 6 National Guard
MBA in progress (halfway) - 4.0
BBA, Summa cum laude - 3.93
Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2001
Six Sigma Black Belt since 2004
15 years IT Project Management Experience in Top 50 US Banks
3 Professional References from Senior VP level managers
2 Interviews with Reserve Supply LDCRs

I am 46 but in okay shape - I have completed three marathons in the last 3 years
Asst Scoutmaster - Boy Scouts of America for 9 years

I always had the itch to get back in but thought I was too old. Did some internet searching and phone calling starting last May and happened upon the Navy DCO Program. After some initial conversations, I learned that I might could still be of use to the Navy. So, 7 months later, my package is finally ready to go. I am not sure what my odds are.

Anyone else going to this Board? Those of you who have been selected, what are my chances? Thanks for any guidance anyone can provide. And thanks for all the input on this Board. Its extremely helpful for all of us seeking information. Merry Christmas to all.

Tony