• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

12 month ADT opportunity @ CNRFC

yoyotanker

pilot
There's a lot of freedom to question the way things are. But I don't want to waste anyone's time when I know they won't accept telework.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
There's a lot of freedom to question the way things are. But I don't want to waste anyone's time when I know they won't accept telework.
No worries - I get you’re not driving the requirements.

In all seriousness, best of luck with this effort. Look out for Cassandra syndrome.

snake020

Contributor
I don't disagree with that sentiment, but I do agree with the O-6s on this one. I worked on the RCR previously and know what lies ahead for this job and I think it would be difficult to make happen on Teams with the work that needs to happen and the way tasking happens at RESFOR.

I and one other SELRES did five months of telework pre-COVID 19 on ADSW supporting a 3 star. Made three one-week on site visits, and ultimately we delivered what was asked and achieved the goal. Everyone was happy.

I get some activities are better face-to-face, but if the O-6s value presenteeism for it's own sake and can't think creatively, they're going to miss out on talent.

SlickAg

pilot
I think we all need to take a step back and remember that O-6s didn’t get where they are by “bucking the trend”, “going against the grain”, or “thinking outside the box”.

Sustained. Superior (In-person). Performance.